Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Memorable Valentine's Day


My most memorable Valentine's day was when I was in 5th grade. I remember everyone was passing out cards and candy to all of their friends. I liked this boy and he gave me a card that said "I love you, will you be mine?" and my heart dropped. I was so happy because I though he actually might have liked me. He also gave me more candy than all of the other people he was giving it out to. I was so happy/giggly for the rest of the day. There's no way that I could have forgotten this Valentine's day.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww thats cute. Of course you have to get the most candy especially on a candy holiday. But good job and I like this paragraph. Happy Valentine's Day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that boy would have been a better boyfriend than the one you have now!

    ReplyDelete