Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Amazing Blog Post

Well I went home with my mom on Friday for my 60 day trial. So far, things are going pretty well, I just get bored A LOT!!!! I cried on Thursday when Kiki left for pass because that was the last time I was going to see her for awhile. Then when Friday hit I cried like I was goingto die :( I miss so many people already especially my love that has stuck with me through everything and I thank him for that. <3 Chelsea and I hung out Firday night and thought we would do one fun last thing before we left. We went to the boy's side at 11:00 and banged on Johnny's window. There is a couple of people I wish I had not left behind. I know I am a strng person and can overcome anything I put my mind to. I have not enrolled into a school yet for August when school starts. Honestly I wanted to drop out because I really dislike school but then I realized I am to smart and need to keep going for not only me but my future family. I think I want to enroll at Escondido Charter School for their Independent program. With that being said I do miss some things about SPA.

2 comments:

  1. Um...you didn't say bye to me. Selfishly, I am sad you left, but I hope you will be happy. Keep the posts coming. Email me if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Priester, I came into your class with Chanda the other day remember?? Thats what I came in there to tell you. I will email you because I am sure I will need you soon.

    ReplyDelete