Thursday, April 15, 2010

American History Article





I never thought that day was going to happen. My name is Elena and I'm very skinny and have a flat body. I like to read and stare out my window because I could see in the house below us. Eugene is this really cute kid that I like, that just moved into the house below us. He is tall has blond hair and wears glasses. I got to know Eugene When I "accidentally" bumped into him in the hallway of our school. We talked and ever since then, we walk home everyday together. On
November 22, 1963 two things happened to me. Eugene asked me to come over to study for the American history test tomorrow and I told him I would. That same day November 22, 1963 I found out from my p.e teacher that president John F. Kennedy was dead. This day was important to me because I was actually going to get to spend time with Eugene. I learned that this day November 22,1963 is important to Americans because he was a very well liked president, when he got shot, the camera guy caught in on video , and he was the second current president assassinated. My family and I live in Patterson,
New Jersey in a place called The Puerto Rican Tenement know as El Building.

No comments:

Post a Comment