Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Business Letter

17701 San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido, CA 92025
April 27, 2010
Escondido CA, 92025

Mr. Ron Major
Principal of San Pasqual Academy
17701 San Pasqual Valley Road
Escondido CA, 92025

Dear Mr. Major:

I am writing to persuade you to consider changing student-teacher here at San Pasqual Academy. Since you are the principal, you have the power make a difference. I hope that you are willing to take my concern into consideration. I personally could use more one on one time with a teacher that could help me understand.

I would like to see this change occur because there are a lot of students that either have an F or low G.P.A. These students, if they got time with a teacher their grade or grade point average would rise significantly. 7th period isn’t good enough to say that there is a great amount of communication because there is not. There are at least 20 students in there Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Ms. Priester doesn’t really have time just to focus and give the student’s the time they need to understand their work. Each classroom should have more teacher assistants who are learned in the subject(s). Most T.A’s just grades papers and take attendance. Ms. Raquel for example is a great and helpful T.A and we need more like her. She helps the student read over their papers and helps them with work they missed or did not understand.

Thank you in advance for taking time out of your day to read this letter. I hope you can understand where I am coming from. I look forward to getting the results back from you in person or letter. I really appreciate your time and taking this request into consideration.

Sincerely,




Heather W.

No comments:

Post a Comment