Monday, April 5, 2010

Earthquake


At 3:45pm, I was sitting on the couch when the 7.2 Earthquake hit. I thought someone was moving the couch.I turned around and there was no one there. Then Teresa the staff, told everyone the table was moving.The items on the house started shaking really bad. Then all the kids from all the houses ran outside. If there was damage done, the students would of had got seriously injured. I honestly thought we were all going to die. Afterwards,I was in shock because I don't recall ever feeling an Earthquake that hard. Then we turned on the news and the news reporter's were talking about it. They said at first they thought that it was a magnitude of 6.9. Researchers researched more and it was a magnitude of 7.2. It had hit Mexicali and also Calexico. I watched the news this morning and 2 were found dead and at least 100 were injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment