Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Free Write

Yesterday after school I went home and talked to Barbara my house social worker. I was suppose to go to court today but I wasn't up to go. Every time I go, the judge says the same thing and by now its annoying. So Chelsea and I went outside but there was no where to go. We were going to go out front but I'm on supervised. I saw Chau and she was roaming out front and I asked her to supervise me. She said yea so we sat in the grass in front of the Girl's rec and just talked. It going boring after a while so we decided to go home. When I got home I went into my room and started my homework. Then at 7:30 I went out with Chelsea. I went home because there was nothing to do outside. I went into my room, finished my homework, took a shower and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment