Monday, November 8, 2010

"SPA Theme Song."


"Make It Shine" by Victorious Cast

Here I am
Once again
Feeling lost but now and then

I breathe it in
To let it go

And you don't know where you are now
Or what it would come to
If only somebody could hear

When you figure out how
Your lost in the moment
You disappear

(Chorus)
You don't have to be afraid
To put your dream in action
Your never gonna fade
You'll be the main attraction

Not a fantasy
Just remember me
When it turns out right

Cause you know that if you live in
Your imagination
Tomorrow you'll
Be everybody's fascination

In my victory
Just remember me
When I make it shine




This song represents San Pasqual because it's basically saying that people are going to have bad days and then good days. SPA represents a place where foster youth receive more opportunities than they may get somewhere else. "You don't have to be afraid to put your dreams in action" basically states that youth could do whatever they want to do in life. " Just remember me when I make it shine," to me means that kids could graduate from here and be successful, and the kids who didn't are going to remember the ones that used all the opportunities that SPA gave. This song is indicative of the way I perceive San Pasqual.


2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of breathing it in to let it go. There is so much power in that idea. It is good advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really think most of the kids on campus value the resources available? I appreciate your insight.

    ReplyDelete