Monday, November 15, 2010

Homeroom Reform Essay: New Computers

SPA students, if they had laptops they wouldn’t come in to class and say that they lost their homework assignment. San Pasqual Academy has not reached its full potential because it does not have all the supplies it needs. SPA needs new materials in order for these students to finish their tasks.

We believe that if SPA had a new set of computers on campus, more students would be able to finish their assignments on time. This will work if we had up to date computers running properly and quicker therefore, students will be able to learn and accomplish daily work. It needs funding because it would make grades go up and the computers that we have lack several of those requirements. If we had these needs met the students grades should improve drastically.

If we had new computers that the students could work on, they wouldn’t have an excuse to say they lost their homework. This would help me personally because I would be able to do my schoolwork and complete assignments. Another way it would help me is to improve my technology skills. That’s why getting new computers would benefit me personally.

The contributions that made towards the purchase of new computers would also benefit students in realizing the cost of a computer. They way I have already worked on this project is by informing teachers we need better technology in order to maintain or improve our grades. Another way I have helped this project is having a specific time I use the computer in order for other kids to get their work done. In realizing the cost of a computer, students will take their computer assignments more seriously.

If we had new computers for our school it would help the teachers take into consideration giving more assignments online instead of paper. The way the project will help the students of SPA is would teach them how to conserve materials such as paper. Another the way the project will help the Students of SPA is helping them with their typing and technology skills. Overall, computer will help the environment and the students of San Pasqual Academy.

I believe that if SPA had a new set of computers, students should be able to accomplish daily tasks that are assigned to them. If we had new computers there would be more assignments turned in. Students might also respect the purchase of a new computer. Finally, teachers would take into consideration conserving paper if we had new computers. I feel that if this campus had a new set of computers, completing assignments would be less stressful.

I wrote this essay by myself. I wrote it for the KNSD Homeroom Essay Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment