Wednesday, November 17, 2010

“Catch the Moon” Grief Paragraph.

The change Luis experiences after he address the grief he feels for his mother’s death is believable. Luis started to become a bad kid after his mother died. He started hanging out with people that taught him that wrong was the right way to go. Luis's dad made a statement that Naomi reminded him of Luis's mother when she was young. Maybe the dad's statement is what started to make Luis change. In the end Naomi say Luis crying and that also could have changed him. In real life, my mom and my dad seperated when I was 11 and after that my brother, sister and I started to become to much for anyone to handle. Finally, we realized that they weren't getting back together and we just needed to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment