Monday, November 15, 2010

"SPA Movie & Games Day Paragraph."

Friday, I woke up in a good mood then it started to get horrible. I came to class and there was a lot of people crammed into a little room and I felt uncomfortable. Kiki, Amy and I when up to the office and on the way back I had a panic attack. After that I came back to the tech center and sat in the hallway and watched the movie "Freedom Writers." We went to the gym and watched people play basketball and volleyball. The sophmores won the basketball game which was pretty cool. Then I watched the volleyball game and the students were really hyped up. Finally, after I went home and watched television with my house.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you did a lot of watching on Friday. Were you bored? I'm glad you made it through the panic attack.

    ReplyDelete