Thursday, January 6, 2011

Third Quarter Goals/2010 Accomplishment


My 2010's greatest accomplishment was getting a 3.0 G.P.A In order to achieve that G.P.A I had to do multiple things such as make sure I went to school everyday, payed attention, turn in all of my work, and ask for help when I needed it. I also needed to stay organized as far as where my books were and what my homework was each night. My homework usually took more that what the minimal time requirement was given. It took a lot of work but in the end it was worth it.

My goal for this quarter is not to only maintain my G.P.A but improve it. I will try to do this by making sure I go to school everyday for all periods. Lately I have been struggling to do so. My biggest goal is to do my homework no matter how hard it is. My second goal is to ask for all the help I can get instead of being quite and confused. My final goal is to try to get along with everybody even if I don't like them.

2 comments:

  1. I like your goals and you are a very motivating, sweet person to be around in life you are the sauce to my noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it surprising you got a 3.0 you never really went to school, but that ok neither did I!

    ReplyDelete