Monday, May 2, 2011

4th Quarter Goals


Last quarter I did achieve my goal of getting a 3.0. To make sure I got that I did majority of my work and turned it in on time. I asked for the help that I needed if I didn't understand something. I also stayed inside all the time and made sure that I did more than an hour of study. I am proud of myself for accomplishing my goals for 3rd quarter.

I have a few goals for this quarter that I would like to achieve. I want to be able to earn a 3.0 or higher. I need to do all of my homework and pay CLOSE attention. Even if I have to come after school and get the help that I need I will. Another goal I need to achieve to get a 3.0 is to make sure I don't miss a lot of school. If I miss a lot of school then I get to messed up with my homework and it becomes a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment