Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Free Blog Post



I have been really depressed lately for millions of reason. I rarely come to school because I would rather be at home sleeping and crying. I don't like when people tell me to do something to get if off my mind; I would rather deal with what I am going through. This has been going on the second week of my depression trip. Everytime I try to get better, someone has to bring that subject up to piss me off. So I decided to let all the negative people in my life go because I realized they weren't a good influence to me or my habitat.

8 comments:

  1. It is great that you noticed the negative in your life and want to change it. I think you should come to school a lot more often because we miss you there. Just know I am here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on noticeing it. Nobody can tell you to forget it, just do what you need to do to heal. I hope you feel better because I do miss my Heather. It is a good idea to lose those who are a negative influence towards you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather don't let people like that get you down. You are a really cool person, and you should let them make you feel that way. Just keep your head up and keep going girl. I know that you can be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that it is good to let negative people in your life go. I think you should come to school and do good and not let no one bring you down. Your a strong women and I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You shouldn't be depressed because it's not healthy for you. You should cheer up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those kind of people strive to bring you down, so when they see you like this it makes them laugh and feel good. Don't let them do that, they are the weaker ones for doing that because they don't feel good about themselves obviously. Mellow down and have a good time, come on now YOUR HEATHER!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, I love you. You are so strong girl, so strong. Thank you for all the time, you have helped me with letting the negative and judgmental people go. Although, it was so hard; you have made me understand they shouldn't have been around my life at all..and why should they stay now? I deserve better and you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I realy like that picture you put with your post

    ReplyDelete