Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Comment-Seeking Post




Do you guys think that it's fair for staff to give restriction to students for tanning outside? I think that it wouldn't be fair to either male or female. I understand that males go to the females side and females go to the boys side. There should be common ground to where we are allowed to go and tan without getting in trouble. There should be a place where the females and males can go. All together I think that it's kinda ridiculous for people to get on restriction for tanning.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.. I wonder if the staff told you to stop tanning because of the boys or becaue of your health. Many people in my family have had skin cancer--my grandpa even had to have half of his nose cut off and replaced with skin from somewhere else on his body. I know laying in the sun feels nice but wear sunblock, please.

    ReplyDelete