Monday, May 2, 2011

President Obama’s Big Announcement


To learn about Osama Bin Laden’s death, I read CBS News and learned that when the US troops attempted to kill him they killed a few other people. First, US military helicopters surrounded Osama 's house. Next, they tried to shoot him but he used a lady from Al Qaeda as a shield. Then, the Navy Seal shot Bin Laden in the head. While shots were exchanged, three other male Al Qaeda members were killed, one of which was Bin Laden's son. Finally, they were able to kill him and get his body but it had to be buried within 24 hours. Now, I wonder what Al Qaeda is going to do now that their leader is dead.

Now that I have read/watched the news, I predict that Al Qaeda is going to get revenge on the US. One thing I predict is that their "group" is going to come up with a plan to attack the United States. I think this will happen because our men went into their country and shot their leader, who had been killing innocent people for years. Another thing I predict is that Al Qaeda are going to come and invade the US and set off bombs and grenades. I think this will happen because they are going to try and prove that without a leader they can still be strong. I hope that our men will shoot them all before they come into the US.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you reflected on the Osama Binlatin post.

    ReplyDelete