Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Memorable Days"

1. When I was 7, my mom got mad at because I ran to the car in the snow, and she didn't know where I went.
2. I went to Disneyland with my family and stayed there all day until we watched the fireworks.
3. I was 4 when my mom gave birth to my brother at Scripps Memorial, October 18th.
4. My dog had 6 puppies and they all died except for 1 and we named it miracle.
5. I was at another facility when my mom told me that our dog had died.
6. My family and I went to Buffalo Bills in Nevada and my mom forced me on the rollercoaster.
7. I remember the day that my mom left my brother,sister, and I alone for 3 weeks.
8. When I left my old facility June 19 and came to San Pasqual.
9. The day that I had surgery and was hopitalized for a week.
10. The day I went to Knott's Berry Farm for the first time.

3 comments:

  1. You should write about the first time you came to SPA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very random person Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to check your spelling before you post anything but other than that this is cool and you are a very random person.

    ReplyDelete