Tuesday, October 26, 2010

“’Typhoid Fever’– Present Tense Childhood Memory.”


I am around seven years old and we are at my uncles house. My sister, brother and I are staying the night because my parents went on a vacation. My uncle had asked us if we want to play a game and we said it depends on the game. He makes us think of 10 games that we want to play until he tells us the one we are actually going to participate in. I notice his ring finger is missing. We all ask him how he lost his finger and he gives us a sarcastic answer. Billie tells us that he lost his finger under the couch; and the game we are going to play is find the finger. We all believed him because we were all young. My sister, brother and I are searching for hours around the house and couldn't find his finger. He had us searching to what it seemed like forever. Finally we gave up and layed on the couch. He then told us that he had to tell us something. Uncle Billie told us that he forgot he vacuumed it up when he was vacuuming. We all started laughing and told him that we forgave him for making us look. Now that I'm fifteen I can't believe I fell for any of that.

6 comments:

  1. "oh I lost my finger under the couch kids" Lets go look for it kids! Wow Heather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow heather your picture is really graphic! It's kind of sick...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather you are to cute and the story is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather you're so adorable, do you have a picture of you when you were younger? I want to see one if you do. By the way that picture looks creepy! ^;^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I know I'm guliable but something was going thorugh your mind if you actually fell for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture is definitely interesting.

    ReplyDelete