Tuesday, October 19, 2010

“’The Storyteller’ - Memorable Books from My Childhood.”

When I was little I never really read anybooks and if I did they would have to be interesting. Some of the five books t hat stood out to me when I was little are:The True Story of the Three Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka, Are You My Mother? by Philip D. Eastman, Curious George by Hans Augusto Rey, Clifford, the Big Red Dog by Norman Bridwell and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by John Archambault. Out of those five books my favorite was Chika Chika Boom Boom. I like this story because it teaches the alphabet in a fun memorable way.A told B and B told C, " I'll met you at the top of the coconut tree."The colors stood out, the poka dotted edges, letters and different shades of green for the coconut tree caught my attention. I reminded of this book often because my brother has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment