Wednesday, October 13, 2010

“Chilean Miners Rescue."

33 Chilean minors working in a copper mine in the Atacama desert when it collapsed trapping them inside for more than two months. This event didn't affect me personally. On the other hand if It was somebody I knew I would be in shock or even devastation mode. Rescuers told the minors that it was going to take them about two days to get them out; it actually only took twenty-two hours. I'm glad that the rescuers got them all out in one day so their wouldn't be any that was left alone. There was more than eight hundred journalists and cameramen surrounding the site. I would not want a whole bunch of people around me while I was being rescued; it would be scary. After each minor was rescued and was at the surface they got to greet three of their family members. I would be full of joy to know that when I got out a disaster like that, my family would be waiting for me to tell me that everything was ok. If I was in the minors shoes I would scared of staying somewhere, being stuck to other people and not dying. This whole event that occured was scary but didn't affect my personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment