Thursday, October 21, 2010

“The Storyteller” from Another Point of View.”

My sister, sister and I were extremely bored on the train so we started asking my aunt a lot of questions. I started smacking the cushions of the seat, producing a cloud of dust at each blow. Then my aunt told us to come over to the window so all three of us went. I thought to myself " can this day get any more boring?" We started asking a lot of questions like " Why are they being driven out of that field?" I could tell that my aunt was getting really annoyed with us that we kept asking her questions. Then my aunt asked us if we wanted to hear a story so we went to go sit by her. There was a look on the bachelor's face was deepening into a scowl. He was very unsympathetic. Then our aunt began telling the story and we started interrupting her and asking questions about the girl. The story was about a girl who did good things, and then good things that happened to her. I didn't listen to the first part, but it was so stupid. Then my aunt got into an argument with the bachelor about the story. Then the bachelor told us a story. We asked some questions, but not a lot. After he got done he he left us in amusement. It was the most beautiful story ever. Then our aunt thought that the story was improper to tell young children like our age. I could see that she was getting mad and frustrated. Then as the bachelor got off he told my aunt " Well at least I could keep them quiet for ten minutes, which more more than you were able to do." My aunt, anywhere we go I know shes going to be disappointed by my sister, sister and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment