Sunday, September 12, 2010

"9/11 Paragraph"


I remember I was 6 years old when a plane crashed into the twin towers. I woke up one morning and my sister and I turned on the television. We saw a plane crashing into some building and we thought it was so amazing, we thought it was part of a movie. We went into my parents bedroom and woke them up. They turned the t.v on and my mom started tearing up. I asked her what was wrong and she explained into to me and my sister. My dad said that he couldn't believe that a terrorist would do such a crazy thing. My sister and I didn't think anything of it because it didn't interfere with my daily schedule. I was only sad when my mom told us that a whole bunch of innocent people had died. I still didn't understand why the terrorist would crash the plane into the twin towers. As I grew older I started to understand that the people who died belonged to a family, and that family lost someone very important to them and must have been devastated. This is how I remembered 9/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment