Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Two Kinds" Conflict Experience


My family and I were on vacation in Las Vegas for a week. My dad and mom let my brother and sister and I go on rides but there was one ride i was terrified of. It was called the Desperado, that was a rollercoaster, that went on top of the hotel. I never wanted to go on it because I am afraid of heights. My mom came and asked me if I would go on it and I said in fear"no." My mom grabbed me and forced me on and told the man to lock me in. I was so scared while we were starting to go up. My stomach had butterflies and I felt I was going to puke. I ducked my head under my seat and all I remember was going down and up reapetedly. When the ride ended I was crying/happy that I made it off alive. I will never do that again and will not have anybody force me on it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh when we went to raging waters I got on the "Just Drop" even thought I was kind of scared,I made it off but I hurt my back coming down it.

    ReplyDelete