Monday, September 20, 2010

"Character Analysis of Chelsea"

Chelsea is my best friend and she is more than crazy. She's short and fun to be around. Chelsea and I get in a lot of trouble when we're together. She's mean to alot of people and she's also very agressive. She also tends to care about the people she really trusts and cares about. Chelsea cares about most things, if I were sick she would take care of me because she loves me. Chelsea likes to make people laugh by making her own silly songs. We fight sometimes but we know that it's not going to last forever. However, she's just a really cool person to hang around.

2 comments:

  1. "...Sometimes i sing to Chelsea this song from the south It goes a little like this; Down by the hanky panky where the bullfrog hops from bank to bank!!!" I love you Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how sweet a friend is always going to be there for you just like chelsea.

    ReplyDelete