Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tradition

My family has a tradition of cooking. My mom taught me how to cook spaghetti and easy to learn meals. My mom's mother Georgette didn't teach my mom how to cook because she said that she needed to learn how to cook on her own. My dad taught my sister, brother and I how to make goulash. He told me that it's a special recipe that had been in the family for decades. I want to pass this tradition down to my kids, so they don't have to depend on someone else cooking for them. My sister doesn't like to cook, my brother does and so do I. I love the traditon in our family and I hope it continues to remain that way.

1 comment:

  1. Thats interesting because my family said that we had to learn to cook on our own.They never really fed us but we always cooked for them. This would be a very interesting tradition.Sounds like you like it.

    ReplyDelete