Thursday, September 16, 2010

“Everyday Use" Character to Person Comparison Paragraph.”

My sister seems very much like Maggie. Shes very quiet,shy and envy's me. The things Maggie and my sister share are currently living with thier gaurdian, something bad has happen to both of them, and thier both very unique. When people come over to visit my family my sister gets very shy and will spend her time in her room until they leave. Hakim tried to introduce himself to her but she got shy and left. Maggie and my sister have special things that belong to them that have been passed down. My sister is really easy, because you can take something from her and she is too shy to ask for it back. These are some of the things that they share in common.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather how do you like them tunes?
    Down by hanky panky!....

    ReplyDelete