Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Day of School

Yesterday was my first day of school and it was fantastic. I have 2 favorite classes so far which are Spanish and Biology. I like Spanish because I feel comfortable with all of the kids in there and there aren't that many. I also like Biology because I want to major in Forensic Science and I think it's interesting. I felt extremely tired in the morning, but after 3rd period I was hyper. This school year I plan on having good grades and being very involved in school activites.

7 comments:

  1. That is an awesome thing to do, Forensic Science. I believe you can do it if you believe in yourself first. You will do well in school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to get good grades and have good behavior all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you wanted to go into forensics. Have you met anyone in that field or just seen the tv shows? I am actually watching a CSI show right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spanish is really fun in the beggining but near the middle of the year it gets hard. Make sure you turn in all your work and don't wait all week to turn in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im glad your day of school went well. I wasn't even excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather I love you and as long as you're with me you can be and do whatever you want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heater hey!

    Gurl You Have big dreams ahead of you but you can do it chicka I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete