Monday, August 9, 2010

Most Embarassing Moment

It was a cold, muggy weekday around 8:15am. I was in 5th grade, and I was in a rush to get to school because I was already late. When my mom dropped me off I went straight to the office to get a pass. There were a numerous amount of kids in front of me waiting for that same pass. I was next in line and the lady asked what my name was, and I said Heather. She wrote the pass and I was off to class. Well I was running and there was this hill that we had to go over to get to my classroom. While I was running I tripped and flew over the hill and rolled onto the cement and got scratches all over me. The other kids were laughing at me while they were on the way to their class. I got up and started crying because it hurt and the other kids were taunting me. So I went to the nurse’s office and she cleaned and wrapped my knee for me. Then she gave me a pass to class and told me to be careful. I made sure I was careful because I didn’t want to fall and have the same thing happen to me. Overall it was embarrassing, but when I think of it now it was actually pretty funny.

3 comments:

  1. Have you followed the nurse's advice and never fallen since then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather that embedding day was pretty funny. did you ever fall after that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Heaather that is funny. But its quite sad too. BE MORE CAREFUL.

    ReplyDelete