Thursday, August 12, 2010

Memorable Birthday

It was a sweltering Saturday afternoon, when I was celebrating my sister and my 10th birthday. I remember a lot of people being there and I was exicted that they brought me present's. My mom went on Camp penalton and got us a jumper to set up in the back yard. So my friends, sister, and brother spent all day having fun/messing around. When we got out my made had relay races set up for us to play. One of them was that you had to get a piece of bubble gum that was burried on a plate full of whip cream. After we got the piece of gum we had to blow a bubble and the first one that did won a prize. Finally, it came time and my sister and I got to open all of our presents. I got a whole buch of money, clothes and barbie dolls. Overall I had a pretty good day and it was the most memorable birthday I ever had.

1 comment:

  1. That is like the best birthday I ever heard so far, it sounds like you had fun and im glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete